At Anderson, we don’t believe that the one-size-fits-all approach is the right way to support our limited company contractor clients. Many of our clients are happy to adopt our standard all inclusive ACS solution which covers all that is necessary to ensure that all their limited company statutory matters are dealt with. But some require more intensive support and will choose our Privilege service instead.
In addition to the full menu of support services available to our ACS clients, with Privilege, you will also receive quarterly management accounts and a full review of your past quarters’ activities. Naturally, with regular quarterly interaction with you and your business, we will become much more familiar with your needs and requirements.
For limited companies engaged in activities outside of contracting, Privilege accounts is a more flexible and bespoke service and can be customised to your exact requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re not a managed services provider (MSP): enjoy maximum financial benefits without risk of being challenged by HMRC
- Choose your level of support: from processing ‘shoe-boxes’ of paperwork to strategic advice on developing your business
- Secure data: your data is securely recorded on cloud servers
- Less admin: we handle the accounting, legal and operational side, your obligations are minimised
- Accessible advice: telephone and electronic support to provide advice on freelancing matters, from form-filling to securing work
- Compliance: we’ll ensure you’re fully protected from IR35 and agency worker regulations (AWR)
- Fee packages: we tailor services to suit but also offer ‘all-inclusive’ packages, fixed for three years
Why choose us?
We at the Anderson Group work with thousands of contractors each week and hundreds of UK employment agencies, so it’s fair to say we’re established and know our stuff. We’re one of the few companies providing support for the full range of contracting and employment solutions. We offer expert advice on changes within the industry, the impact of legislation and best practice.
Our experiences, capabilities and scale mean we can deliver best value to both agencies and contractors across multiple trades and industries. We are proud of our reputation and strive to be a leading voice for the rights of contractors and recruitment agencies.