As an IT Manager, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Responsible for the day to day operational activities of all IT Network and IT related concerns
- Establishes and enforces IT policies, standards and procedures
- Oversees and coordinate establishment of project plans, schedules and budget
- Monitor and evaluate performance level of network server, software and hardware.
- Design, develop, and test applications used internally by peers and externally to IT leaders
- Monitor the inventory of IT equipment such as laptops/desktops, printers and others.
- Provide support to business channels on hardware, software and telephony related issues.
- Use a variety of resources to obtain necessary resolutions for IT related problems.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for IT operations
- Collaborate with team members to implement strategies to streamline current system processes
- Assist in processing and implementing proposals and recommendations for hardware and software upgrade
- Manages the professional career of IT professionals
- Ensures adherence to corporate policies, standards and procedures,
- Staff performance planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
- College level/ College Graduate of any degree
- At least 12 months of experience in a similar call centre position
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
- Problem Analysis and problem solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
- IT processes, methodologies and procedures (Advanced)
Anderson Group Business Partners – Philippines reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities & skills required of personnel so classified.