At Anderson, we don’t believe that a “one-size-fits-all” approach is necessarily the right way to support all of our limited company clients. While our all-inclusive ACS solution is sufficient for the majority of our clients (because it handles all their limited company statutory obligations), for some whose company circumstances require a more tailored approach, we recommend Privilege instead.
There are similarities with the full menu of support services available to our ACS clients, but with Privilege, you will additionally receive quarterly management accounts and a full review of your past quarters’ activities. Naturally, with this more regular, quarterly interaction with you and your business, we will become much more familiar with your circumstances and better able to anticipate your requirements.
And for those limited companies engaged in activities outside of contracting, Privilege accounts is a more flexible and bespoke service that can be customised to your exact requirements. What’s more, Privilege is offered to you by the same company that is a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) and therefore its processes are fully compliant with their rules and regulations.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose your level of support: from processing ‘shoe-boxes’ of paperwork to strategic advice on developing your business
- Secure data: your data is securely recorded on cloud servers
- Less admin: we handle the accounting, legal and operational side, your obligations are minimised
- Accessible advice: telephone and electronic support to provide advice on freelancing matters, from form-filling to securing work
- Fee packages: we tailor services to suit but also offer ‘all-inclusive’ packages, often fixed for three years
Why choose us?
We at the Anderson Group work with thousands of contractors each week and hundreds of UK employment agencies, so it’s fair to say we’re established and know our stuff. We’re one of the few companies providing support for the full range of contracting and employment solutions. We offer expert advice on changes within the industry, the impact of legislation and best practice.
Our experiences, capabilities and scale mean we can deliver best value to both agencies and contractors across multiple trades and industries. We are proud of our reputation and strive to be a leading voice for the rights of contractors and recruitment agencies.