Notwithstanding the increasingly complex legislation, our simple model enables contractors to continue to supply their professional services through their own PSC while simplifying the supply chain, handling the invoicing and remittance requirements and ensuring a fully insured, fully compliant service delivery.
How it works
When your PSC is engaged on a sub-contractor agreement with Choice, flexibility is the name of the game. When you accept a contract, we agree the rate with you and provide a simple self-billing system. We pay our sub-contractors the contract rate we have agreed with the client less our standard 6% margin. Our margin covers all contracts, insurances, invoices, remittances and the provision of your own personal online portal. Of course, you are not obliged to accept the contracts offered to you, indeed you can work anywhere you choose, you can even send a suitably qualified substitute for the assignment providing you accept the responsibility to pay them.
Each week you can use our self-billing system to invoice us for the services you have provided. We then pay those invoices and cleared funds are in your company bank account each Friday.
Through our on-line self-billing system, we also send you a remittance advice note to confirm our payment, so the process couldn’t be simpler. And with the right accountant supporting your PSC, worrying about deadlines and financial uncertainty will be a thing of the past.
What’s in it for you?
- Growing a business: as a director of a limited company you are growing your own business to provide for your future
- Flexibility is the name of the game working through your own limited company
- Simple and comprehensible: our Choice contracting solution is straightforward and easy to understand
- Choice: You are not obligated to accept the assignments we offer; you can decline or even send suitably qualified substitutes
- Increases your marketability: some agencies will only work with limited companies
- Inclusive insurances; Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity
Why choose us?
We at the Anderson Group work with thousands of contractors each week and hundreds of UK employment agencies, so it’s fair to say we’re established and know our stuff. We’re one of the few companies providing support for the full range of contracting and employment solutions. We offer expert advice on changes within the industry, the impact of legislation and best practice.
Our experiences, capabilities and scale mean we can deliver best value to both agencies and contractors across multiple trades and industries. We are proud of our reputation and strive to be a leading voice for the rights of contractors and recruitment agencies.