Whether you’re considering setting up a limited company or already running one, we can provide expert advice and support to help you make informed decisions about your business. Our accountancy division is a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) and therefore our processes are compliant with their rules and regulations.
With changing bureaucracy and legislation plus the added onerous tasks of invoicing and daily bookkeeping, it’s easy to see how business owners can almost lose sight of why they started their own enterprise! Our in-house accountancy service can make life easier for you; from company set-up and incorporation to cloud bookkeeping, our solutions are robust and hold no surprises, just an all-inclusive fee to help you budget and ensure your business is fully compliant and legally sound.
How it works
A limited company can be advantageous to anyone who works in the contract, freelance or consultancy market. It can be more financially rewarding for some and we can work with you to explore if a limited company would be beneficial to your circumstances and then help you set it up and manage your finances.
What’s in it for you?
- Less admin: we handle the accounting, legal and operational side so your obligations are minimised
- Company formation at no extra charge
- Accessible advice: all you need to know about maximising your income potential to protect your tax position
- ACS is a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Banking: we can advise you on which banks welcome contractors as clients
- Compliance: we’ll update you on your rights and legal responsibilities to ensure you’re fully compliant and we’ll ensure you’re fully protected from IR35 and agency worker regulations (AWR)
- Cloud bookkeeping: you’ll be provided with a secure ‘cloud’ based accounting system to update your financial affairs 24/7
- Accessible advice: telephone and electronic support to provide advice on freelancing matters, from form-filling to securing work
- Fixed fee: no surprises, just an all-inclusive fee to help you budget
- We’re not a managed services provider (MSP); enjoy maximum financial benefits without risk of being challenged by HMRC
Why choose us?
We at the Anderson Group work with thousands of contractors each week and hundreds of UK employment agencies, so it’s fair to say we’re established and know our stuff. We’re one of the few companies providing support for the full range of contracting and employment solutions. We offer expert advice on changes within the industry, the impact of legislation and best practice.
Our experiences, capabilities and scale mean we can deliver best value to both agencies and contractors across multiple trades and industries. We are proud of our reputation and strive to be a leading voice for the rights of contractors and recruitment agencies.