When we developed Choice, we created a flexible commercial sub-contracting solution rivalling that is the best in the UK. Notwithstanding the increasingly complex legislation, our simple model enables contractors to continue to supply their professional services through their own PSC while simplifying the supply chain, handling the invoicing and remittance requirements and ensuring a fully insured, fully compliant service delivery. It has proved to be a highly successful model for both PSCs and Agencies alike and remains the best possible arrangement for all concerned.
Choice acts as a welcome bridge between you and a limited company contractor supplying their services through their own PSC. When you contract with Choice, we agree a business to business contract rate between us. We, in turn, agree a business to business contract rate with our sub-contractor (the PSC).
Each week, we invoice you for our services and we remit what we owe the sub-contractor (we even take the hassle out of their invoicing through our “self-billing” arrangement) and funds are cleared into their company bank account each Friday.
We even send a remittance advice to confirm payment, so the process couldn’t be simpler or more straight forward.
What’s in it for you?
- Increased agency margin and increased contractor rates makes for a “win/win” situation
- Increased income for your contractors: operating as a limited company is a highly efficient way of contracting
- Choice is totally compliant and takes account of all recent legislative changes
- Simple and comprehensible: our Choice contracting solution is straightforward and easy for contractors to understand
- A satisfied contractor workforce is a loyal and committed workforce. Evidence suggests that contractor attrition rates considerably improve under Choice
- Administration is simple and low cost: with only one supplier, compliance and pay & bill are no longer stressful OR costly
- With a dedicated Account Manager assigned to you, there is a single point of contact for you and the contractors – which will lead to significantly reduced contractor enquiries
- With Choice as your single supplier, all contractors are covered by a comprehensive Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance policy
Why Choose Us?
Founded by employment and accountancy experts over a decade ago, The Anderson Group has successfully provided back and front office support to hundreds of agencies, improving their agility, reducing their operational costs and accelerating their business growth and innovation. We have a strong reputation in the recruitment sector for championing the rights of both agencies and contractors so fully understand the issues facing the industry.
We work with thousands of contractors each week and hundreds of agencies across the country, so it’s fair to say we know our stuff. We are one of the few companies to offer support for the full range of contracting and employment solutions – from PAYE employment to support through our ‘High Street’ accountancy division.
Our customers range from smaller employment agencies, looking to improve margins and work more profitably through tax efficient solutions for contractors, to larger recruiters wanting to replace multiple incumbent suppliers with one proven supplier, who can streamline costs, efficiencies and meet future requirements.
Our highly trained and skilled teams in the UK, India and the Philippines enable us to offer wide ranging support, as you need it, and are available beyond 9-5 because we understand that’s how you operate: a real benefit for firms operating tight SLAs, for example.